Job number: 11460BR
Appointment type: Permanent
- To provide just-in-time (JIT) availability of spares critical to support manufacturing requirements in PMD, SMD and Engineering department.
- Ensure effective execution of Repairs & Replacement Store core processes such as Materials Requirements Planning Run, Spare parts usage analysis and re-order level maintenance on SAP.
- Execute adequate Ordering of Local items for stock replenishment.
- Adequately manage the Operations of the Tank Farm
- Proactively respond to out-of-stock situations and stock-outs to avert production downtime.
- Support Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) in reducing manufacturing cost in Operations
- Comply with Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines for all R&RS activities (Housekeep and safe stacking).
- Supervise Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) month-end stock take.
- Participate in periodic collation of Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) reports for management reporting.
- Participate in Repairs &Replacement Stores (R&RS) projects and identified audit action points.
- Follow up with the procurement team for prompt delivery of spares/materials.
- Participate in the periodic review of imported commercial spares for local supply to reduce spend on manufacturing.
- Relate with customers/end-users in terms of spares parts status and availability
- Exhibit good standard of business conduct, by displaying high degree of integrity.
- Ensure coaching and development of team members.
- The job holder must possess a minimum of BSc or HND in Engineering or any numeric discipline with a minimum of two (2) years working experience and specific knowledge of inventory management.
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of SAP software.
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communications skills are essential, both written and oral.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.