To provide just-in-time (JIT) availability of spares critical to support manufacturing requirements in PMD, SMD and Engineering department. Ensure effective execution of R&RS core processes such as receipts, storage, issues and posting into SAP.
- All bonded spares should be updated into a file on the database for Quick access daily.
- Inspect spare parts supplied for correct specification and quantity along with end users.
- Receive, store and post certified spares delivered.
- Issue promptly spare parts to manufacturing and engineering departments to minimise machine downtime.
- Comply with EHS guidelines for all R&RS activities (Housekeep and safe stacking).
- Adequate Diesel and LPG stock daily monitoring to maintain Minimum of 45days of stock level for Diesel and 25days for LPG.
Exhibit good standard business conduct, by displaying high degree of integrity
- Participate in the periodic collation of R&RS data to generate information for stock reports.
- Maintain up to date records at all time (avoid stock discrepancies)
- Follow up with the procurement team for prompt delivery of spares/materials.
- Issue spare parts to User department upon requisition.
- Inspect and receive goods from Suppliers.
Participate in the periodic review of imported commercial spares for local supply/ alternatives, to reduce importation.
The job holder provides services of machinery spare parts to SMD, PMD, Engineering and other departments by issuing of spare parts OTIF,and documents appropriately. He also escalates when stocks of spares are below reorder levels or there is an abnormally high issuance.