Channels TV, Kano Station
• Anchor News and Programmes and produce them.
• Cover assignments.
• Report news, breaking news and news worthy events from and within the state on any beat.
• Conduct interviews.
• Draft intro and report scripts.
• Production of reports.
• Must hold a BSc in Mass Communication or qualification in an associated field
•Must have graduated with an option of First Class or Second Class Upper Division.
• Minimum of 4 years work experience in this field.
• Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) or hold a Certificate of Exemption.
• Be experienced in television broadcast.
• Possess a high level of creativity, flexibility and patience.
• Keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
• Has the ability to listen well to others and to work well as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Able to work any scheduled time, including nights, weekends and holidays to support the 24×7 on-air broadcasts.
Age range between 25 and 35 years.
Hard working and strong abilities to deliver on the job.
Exceptional communication, writing, reporting and editing skills.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Possess strong intelligence and skills to achieve results.
Savvy and experience in use of IT.
Able to add value and drive change.
Results oriented and proactive attitude.
Ability to work with deadlines and without close supervision.