- The preferred candidate is expected to deal directly with the viewers where the programme(s) is concerned.
- Keep the viewers informed by reporting on events, conducting interviews with key people, investigating leads, gathering facts and telling stories.
- Generating content around news gathered and does the voicing.
Qualification and Required Skills
- Good educational background (B.Sc, OND and HND)
- 0-2 years of working experience in a media and branding company with proven track records
- A recognized professional certification is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen interest in news, current affairs, business, fashion entertainment and people
- Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and explain them in simple, concise language
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships.