Auto req ID: 104922BR
Function: Infrastructure - Marketing & Communications
Service Line: Marketing & Communications
Job Level: Associate/Team member
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Lines of business (LOB) strategy sessions, technical sessions and national accounts meetings.
- Set up all logistics arrangements for the meeting: seek for the venue to hold the meeting and send out meeting invites to all members of the LOB teams.
- Obtain the details of ‘sold jobs’ and proposals sent: client, fees, nature of work, etc from managers. Confirm the information from the partners.
National Accounts meetings:
- Coordinate strategy sessions of all national accounts.
- Work with national accounts managers and partners to ensure all meetings are held.
- Document and circulate action points of all national accounts’ meetings.
Follow-up on Action Points:
- Closely follow-up on action points i.e. monitor the implementation of all LOBs and national accounts action points.
- Extract and compile action points for each member.
- Circulate the information to the person/group of persons responsible for the action point(s).
- Closely monitor the deadline for each action point.
Client care assessment programme.
Specific action points required include the following:
- Obtain the list of clients for client care assessment programme (CCAP) from the list of top-clients in the previous FY/as may be recommended by the Head, Sales and Marketing.
- Book appointments for the interviews:
- Liaise with KPMG personnel to obtain the details of the contacts for the interview.
- Inform the clients of the interview and confirm the receipts /acceptance of the request.
- Follow-up with the Partner to obtain the report of the interview.
- Assist with collation, summary and presentations of the findings of the reports.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline (with a minimum of a second class lower division) with 1 - 3 years' working experience.
- Possession of Master's degree/professional qualifications will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical, numerate, problem-solving, report writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal/oral communications skills
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of MS Office Suite especially Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Ability to gather data, compile and make inferences on the information gathered.
- Good understanding of economic and financial indicators.
- Ability to be multi-tasking and determined at meeting deadlines.
- Strong planning, time and workload management, and execution skills
Behavioural/Management Development Skills:
- Relationship building and networking skills
- Strong team building skills
- Training, coaching and mentoring/supervising abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Skills in organising resources and establishing priorities/targets
- Customer service orientation
- Diplomacy and tact
- Confidence and pragmatism.