- Gathering data and turning findings into strong and original content through the Knowledge and strong use of the Internet.
- Familiarizing with international news focusing on African development and making contents therein.
- Handling online communication platforms such as (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
Qualification and Experience:
- University graduate (second class upper and above) or Master’s in International Relations, Journalism, African studies or related degree
- Strong, verifiable references
- Interest in the intersection between journalism and international development
- Understanding and awareness of current pan-African development Challenges
- Previous work experience in related field preferred·
- Experience setting up and using social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Strong internet research and investigative skills
- Strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills.