The Research & Product Development person will be in charge of general research for the company i.e. Research to be carried out for a product, place, industry or person. It involves specifying the objective of the business venture or project and identifying the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. Swot analysis, business models, competitor analysis, company strategy, product development, environmental scan. Etc.
- Conduct research, collect data, analyse information and write reports for the company.
- Effective competitor analysis, environmental scan, strategy formulation and business model development.
- Helps the company’s decision makers to be as effective as possible. The decisions that would be influenced by the research will have an impact on every department.
- Extreme thorough and accurate data collection and analysis of information via surveys conducts, interviews, process data, examine research papers.
- Manage company information resources, including identification and selection of sources of information.
- Identify, research, and qualify major prospects. Provide concrete recommendations to companywide on prospect strategy and priorities.
Supervises projects from the early planning stages until the final project completion.
A tertiary qualification – Preferably in Economics, Statistics, business administration
- Zero (0) to two (2) years’ experience preferably within strategy, business development, planning and any other Business Intelligence related information analysis.
- Experience in working with large amount of data and coming up with recommendations to enable strategy formulation and decision making.