- Work in assigned facilities to interview selected facility staff using well-structured questionnaires.
- Conduct chart abstraction in line with the assessment guidelines
- Trackclients identified during the abstraction to other facilities.
All applicants MUST address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each criterion or the application will not be considered.
- Fresh graduates/NYSC members in biological sciences, medical sciences or related fields.
- Knowledge of TBHIV program and research work will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills.
- Must be based and familiar with the respective Area Council within FCT.
- Must be willing to work in assigned facilities.
- Good communication skills.
- Prior experience in Research interview.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a written and oral interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following:
- A type-written application letter specifically applying for this position. Please state the reference number and job title on the application letter.
- Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above should also be submitted along with the application letter to the email above.