Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Information Research Assistants use multiple streams of data to find information. They use the internet, surveys, legal documents, and other published research to help the person they are assisting collect information.
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Prepare materials for UW Human Subjects Committee review
- Prepare interview questions
- Recruit and/or interview subjects
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Summarize interviews
- Provide ready access to all experimental data for the faculty researcher and/or supervisor
- Request or acquire equipment or supplies necessary for the project
- Manage and respond to project related email
- Prepare, maintain, and update website materials
- Supervise undergraduate students working on the research project (maintaining records on assignment completion, acting as liaison/mediator between the undergraduate students and the faculty researcher)
Applicants should have minimum of HND in any related field and other higher qualification, Professional training and working experince will serve as added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org