A public policy think tank based in Lagos, Nigeria with a mission to ‘’ensure that government action fosters growth, economic well-being and freedom and individual responsibility” seeks to recruit exceptional persons as “RESEARCH ASSOCIATES” in economics and public policy.
The ideal candidate should possess a masters degree with a strong academic background in economics, mathematics, statistics, public policy, sociology or any related discipline and will match the following profile:
- Minimum of second class upper division
- Aged between 25 and 35 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver results in different environments (especially in a developing world context)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Broad world view
- Ability to use statistical packages (such as SPSS) will be an added advantage.
If you like the challenge of cutting though conventional thinking and working on complex development problems then our organisation is interested in you.
We will in turn offer each candidate a stimulating and challenging work environment, a possibility to engage with frontier research, opportunities for world class, international training and an attractive salary package.
The selected candidate will ideally be expected to resume the post as soon as possible. The position will start with a three year contract with the option of renewal depending on performance.