- Lead installation and assessment of postharvest equipment involved in activities on the cassava component under supervision of the Cassava
- Commodity Specialist
- Work with the IITA fabrication unit to fine tune processing equipment required in the project.
- Support ATASP1 outreach project in the implementation of results-based performance management.
- Write reports of training, and other farmer participatory activities carried out.
- Work with the IITA team, plan field days and training for youth and cassava farmers in processing
- Along with the Food technologist liaise with IITA Food Technology unit and fabrication unit in product development
- Provide Outreach Coordinator and Cassava Commodity Specialist with adequate information for strategic decision making.
- Any other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the service
- Location Abuja, Oyo
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a major in Mechanical
- Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Food technology, postharvest,or a
- related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in cassava value chain.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
- 2 years renewable contract