- In this role you will be responsible to assist in making and confirming reservations for passengers, selling tickets for the airlines lines and to assist passengers requiring special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- You will deal with customers at the counter, and other related administration duties.
- You will initiate and promote Qatar Airways products & services, assist in reservation & ticketing for passengers and serve all customers professionally through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- To be successful in this role you must have a University Degree with a minimum of 1 year experience in an airline/travel/hospitality industry.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and adequate knowledge of PC-based applications are also required.
- You will be service oriented with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in IATA standard reservation/ticketing procedures is required with fair knowledge of world geography and exposure to reservation system is advantageous.
- You must be eligible to live and work in Nigeria with a valid work permit