The role will work primarily in the 4 & 5 star segments of the Nigerian On trade Channel. While there is no direct people management responsibility, the Reserve Brands Ambassador will work very closely with the Marketing and Sales teams in the On Trade channel, in order to achieve targets.
Accountabilities of Role:
- Develop and implement appropriate sales strategies for each individual account working with the Divisional sales manager/Regional sales manager.
- Achieve targeted profits, volume targets, and customer service levels as outlined and agreed to in the business plans.
- Work along with the Regional sales managers to ensure adequate distribution of the brands.
- Inform the account of all new product launches in a timely manner and work actively towards maximizing product listings in the outlets.
Brand Building activity
- Together with the Marketing Manager and the Sales team, assess the market to identify and action opportunities to present the luxury brand portfolio in the best possible way which would maximise brand strength and sales volume.
- Implement the trade marketing plans for these brands using specific POS material.
- Ensure all activities and events contribute to building brand equity and reinforce the positioning of the brand both within the brand portfolio and in the customer/consumer mind set.