· Coordinate inputs for reserves update due to drilling activities, geological & reservoir studies and performance reviews, or changes in commercial scenarios.
· Perform annual performance review of all producing wells in the block and provide a revised assessment of a range of developed reserves and undeveloped reserves
· Maintain a robust database of oil, gas and associated liquids’ contingent resources
· Manage the company’s reserves database and ensure it is of integrity and figures are consistent with NNS standards
· Coordinate and submit annual reserves report to regulatory authorities and joint venture partners
· Work with external consultants and reserves certification agents to continuously improve the company reserves portfolio and manage data interface between company and external consultants on reservesBusiness Plan and Forecasting
· Coordinate the company’s business planning and forecasts by managing inputs from key stakeholders – operations, engineering, asset development, HR, Finance, etc.
· Provide monthly business plan updates and provide performance dashboards of actuals vs. forecast.
· Generate forecasts for operations, finance and business plans as may be required
· Maintain a robust forecast and business plan that includes up-to-date inputs such as CAPEX, OPEX and fiscal tariffs.
· Perform economic analysis of projects and provide economic indicators for management decisions
· Liase with financing team to provide critical information necessary for financing models
· Perform Decision Analysis on projects as required and provide results for management consideration
· Must have sound petroleum engineering or geosciences background
· Must have very good experience in petroleum economics
· Must have a very strong reserves auditing or management experience
· Very good understanding of upstream financial models
· Very good background in Decision Analysis techniques
· Reserves database management
Location: Delta, Lagos
Expert in the use of spreadsheet software, experience in the use of modeling or forecasting software is a plus
· Very good team player and collaborator
· Excellent communication and presentation skillsRequired Education and Experience:
Minimum 5+ years work experience in similar role.
Minimum BSc/B.Eng (Minimum second Class lower) in Engineering or Geosciences
MBA and added advantage