- Provide channels and digital financial services guidance, advisory services, and project management:
- Work with business units to understand the business challenges, objectives and bottlenecks they face in order to design a channels strategy;
- Work with the technology team to ensure the core infrastructure (i.e. core banking system, network infrastructure, connectivity, finance, reporting) support daily electronic and digital channels objectives and operations;
- Evaluate, monitor, and support the development of human resource capacity to manage the channels and digital financial services and activities.
- Provide input on the strategy and planning for developments and improvements of digital financial services offerings including Agency banking by the bank and strategic partners.
- Support the offerings of digital financial services by providing hands-on consulting and guidance for channels and technology solutions.
- Design and support innovations and interventions; to include strengthening the technology offerings, functionality enhancements, process improvements, integration capacity with clients using the solution, inputs and improvements.
- Develop knowledge and information sharing within the bank with focus on electronic channels and digital financial services in order to provide quality, value–add services, profitability, awareness, and marketing and performance metrics.
- Manage electronic and digital finance services projects from start to finish including needs assessment/evaluation, Scope of Work (SOW) creation, contract negotiation, and delivery of consultancies, review and approval of deliverables and invoices, and project closure.