Due to a new project award, we are currently seeking a Resident Engineering Manager to work on a large Greenfield project which is based in Iraq. This position will reside in a FEED Contractor office, across a range of possible locations including China, UAE, Japan, France and the USA. The assignment term is approximately 12 months, starting from October 2013.
- Lead, develop and manage expert engineering solutions in a team environment on multi-disciplinary engineering initiatives.
- Lead and influence engineering technology developments and be the technical interface between the project stakeholders and the FEED and detail design teams.
- Lead and champion communication, proactive solution finding and collaboration across the FEED locations and site based process engineering, procurement and construction teams.
- Ensure adequate quality and safety supervision is provided on site, with a major focus on zero harm to people and the environment. Champion the WorleyParsons OneWay Initiative.
- Manage and create a target driven culture to meet the design, schedule, budget, quality and safety targets of the project.
- Support the project to ensure positive external relations with government local communities and local labor to support the project and business objectives.
- Manage communications and working relationships with all peers and stakeholders involved in all aspects of the project and actively engage in contractor and customer meetings.
The successful candidate shall hold a recognised degree in Engineering and have an expert level of practical design and major project management experience, in the oil and gas industry.
It is essential you have Greenfield NGL FEED and Design experience within an oil & gas or refining environment.
WorleyParsons strives to be an industry leader in health, safety and environmental performance. Our vision is to achieve zero harm to people and assets, and zero environmental incidents. We select people who share our values, beliefs and commitment to this vision and who demonstrate the expected behaviours, competencies and performance associated with their prospective roles within the company.