The successful candidate will be responsible:
- For the day to day Management of the Savannah Sugar Estate Clinic.
- Work with Management on the development of the Estate Clinic to world Class Standards.
- Develop a workable framework for the Management of the Health and hygiene of employees on the Estate
- Operate emergency trauma facility of the Clinic
- Oversea other Medical and non-medical staff.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The Resident Doctor MUST have administrative experience and be willing to reside within the Savannah Sugar Company Estate, at KM 81, Yola/Gombe Road, Numan, Adamawa State.
- He/She will be responsible to the General Manager, and must possess a minimum of 5 years clinical practice experience and an excellent ability to put in place preventive measures on the estate to combat and manage typhoid fever malaria and other tropical diseases.