- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labour, ordering food & supplies & developing restaurant team.
- Control P & L by following cash/control security procedures, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruit, interview & hire team members, conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate & train.
- Manage the restaurant within the policy & guidelines of the company to ensure customers satisfaction and profit maximization.
- B.Sc in any field.
- Hotel Management and at least 3 years of exposure in Managing and Leading a Restaurant.
- Quick Service Restaurant / Dine-in / Hotel background.