In this role, you will be responsible for all operations of the restaurant, overseeing all operational standards and lead the team to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Ensure that the outlet operations and brand guidelines are adhered to as required by the company and the franchise standards.
- Oversee all cash management procedures including system transactions, control the voiding system, opening & cash out procedure, system reconciliation, daily banking procedures etc.
- Handle customer queries /comments to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Prepare weekly reports and provide relevant feedback and suggestions to the Area/ Operations Manager to maximise operational efficiency.
- Seek new opportunities to drive and create additional sales
- Maintain optimum stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations to cater to customer demands.
- Ensure all products delivered to customers are as per brand standards.
- Manage wastage and variance as per agreed targets.
- Adhere to the strict statutory requirements and established health, hygiene & safety policies and standards within the Outlet
- Manage staff schedules and leave plans to ensure optimum staffing at all times.
- Gather market intelligence and provide feedback to enable the Area/ Operations Manager to plan future strategies and action plans to stay ahead of competition, increase sales.
- Ensure compliance with all legislation and ATG policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
We’re looking for committed and dedicated individuals who are strong team-players, with a great work-ethic. Passionate about the hospitality industry and customer service, with the ability to relate to all types of people, you have a minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in the Food & Beverage industry, with 1-2 years as Restaurant Manager
A qualification/certification in Food and Beverage would be an advantage, as would the ability to speak Arabic.