- Responsible for Restoring Family Links (RFL) activities in the south of Borno state
- Ensures proper treatment and follow up of enquiries following family separation as a result of conflict,
- violence or natural disasters
- Identifies and registers unaccompanied minors (UAM), vulnerable separated children (VSC) and vulnerable
- adults (VA) under direct supervision of RFL delegate NE
- Acts as team leader and coordinates between ICRC and the National Red Cross Society (NRCS) (under the
- supervision of the RFL delegate NE).
- Interacts with beneficiaries visiting or calling the Office and responds to their RFL-related enquiries.
- Drafts the RFL contribution to the Weekly Operational Report.
- Assists in any other Protection activities when and if required.
- University degree in relevant technical field
- 2 years work experience in a similar field
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Hausa, and Kanuri
- Good computer skills: knowledge in Excel, Word, if possible PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of Nigerian geography
- Good analytical skills
- Capacity to work within a team
- Good inter-personal skills: ability to deal with people respectfully and showing empathy towards others, very
- good communication skills
- Committed to work and able to work under supervision or independently as required
- Able to work under pressure; flexible and open to extra working hours if necessary
- Capacity to learn and to adapt to new work methods
- Discretion and confidentiality, self-control