- Drive showroom shop team to maximize sales opportunities and ensure that all targets are achieved within region franchise/ retail touch points.
- Effectively cascade and monitor zonal/area month-on-month sales targets across these touch points
- Ensuring sales of devices and ERC achieving target on all product categories.
- Optimize operating costs and driving revenue growth to ensure Positive P&L result in all Retail shops, AES & Franchise.
- Drive the Up-selling of Airtel products and services in retail showroom & AES within zones.
- Effectively drive and manage target driven initiatives and projects in franchise and retail outlets in region
Customer Experience/Satisfaction & Process adherence across zonal showrooms, AES & Franchise
- Responsible for workflow assessment in the shops, ensuring ALL customers receive internationally benchmarked(world-class) customer service
- Ensure target response objectives
- Drive CSAT across zonal touch-points in line with agreed target
- Ensure these outlets have the required work tools/accesses.
- Ensure that all touch points comply with set standards and meet SLA’s.
Team Performance Management & Engagement
- Ensure target achievement for JKQ & GUEST score for zone.
- Oversee the implementation of learning initiatives to ensure that client facing staff are able to complete the sale
- Ensure the achievement of projects, people and process to achieve set targets within the constraints of the budget.
- Support showroom employee engagement and retention initiatives
- Implementing and tracking employee rewards scheme/Over-time.
- Analyze the skills level of the Supervisors, and provide a platform for continuous skill development for the entire team
- Relationship management: build a strong relationship between team members
Operation management of Showrooms & uniformity of standard look and feel across all touch points
- Responsible for the seamless operations of Airtel showrooms, AES and franchise within the zones
- Ensure Stock and Cash reconciliation of all shops and touch points within Zone.
- Responsible for closing / Mitigating Audit Issues
- Responsible for evolving cost efficient operations by creating and enforcing control measures and reviewing operating processes
- Drive consistency in ‘look and feel’ at all Airtel owned and franchise showrooms
- Drive optimality at these touch points by ensuring necessary materials for customer education and TOMA.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Retail shops & franchise operations, structure, policies and procedures.
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Extensive knowledge of Airtel’s products, services and applications
- Relationship management
- Marketing and promo management
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications skills (written and oral)
- Must be solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the retail business environment
- Attention to details
- Reasoning and Analytical Skill.
- Performance Measurement and Assessment Skill
- Managerial skills
- 6 - 8 years with a minimum of 2 years in management role preferably within Retail, FMCG, Banking or Telecoms industry.
- Sales Experience
- Service Experience
- Project Management
- Relevant work Experience in Airtel Nigeria would be an added advantage
- Achieving Results and Delighting the Customer
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective
- Attention to detail/ excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ready to achieve beyond set target
- Committed to common goals and values of the organization