- Creating, monitoring and updating revenue forecast, expenses on merchandise and overhead cost to ensure profitability of the business.
- Ensure periodic sales report and management accounts are prepared by the accountant and distributed to stakeholders.
- Come up with initiatives on merchandising mix with view of improving sales performance.
- Supervise periodic events in and out of the Store.
- Creating and maintaining corporate relationships for the expansion of corporate gifts business.
- Ensue smooth running of the Store and managing Store staff.
- Constant coordination with fashion buyers on type, size(s) and quantity of merchandise to be purchased.
- Coordinate logistics to deliver of merchandise to ensure seamless operations and sufficient stock.
- Other delegations as assigned by the Company.
Competency and Skill Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant course.
- Solid knowledge of key computer packages/ programmes / software relating to sales and accounting.
- Proven track record of increased sales, goal oriented and outstanding delivery and customer care service.
- Excellent networking skills and good knowledge of local and international fashion industry.
- Ability to follow-up and create cordial relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Leadership, communication, innovative, people management skills are necessary.
- 4 - 6 years’ working experience