The Retail Management Trainee will receive company-specific training and on-the-job experience needed to develop and grow a career in the fashion retail industry. An RMT will participate in training experiences; learn new skills in retailing to demonstrate increasing proficiency and expertise in managerial responsibilities. He/she will be expected to develop decision making and managerial skills in people management, operations management and merchandising management.
- Basic knowledge of the fashion retail industry and terminologies.
- Understanding of the importance of customer service and a commitment to delivering it.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- B.Sc Degree minimum.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Physically active.
- Ability to work weekends, long hours, holidays and extended shifts.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Excellent use of computers.
- A minimum of 1 yr post-NYSC experience required.