We are a retail company for Fashion/Sports and we’re looking for Retail Manager who can join in our company immediately.
• Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results, mainly focusing on shop managers tasks in detail.
• Maintains store staff by assisting HR department to recruit, select, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories, helping out on purchases by shop manager and coordination with suppliers
• Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
• Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
• Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures in coordination with inventory manager and IT.
• Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
• Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
• Identifying and operation of of new potential retail store in coordination with Business development team, brand managers and CEO and CFO.
• Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures in coordination with operation manager
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.