Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Responsible for communication to all stores regarding marketing campaigns including details of promotions and execution plans.
· Acts as a liaison with internal teams on respective retail marketing communication programs.
· Responsible for ensuring administrative support structures and program tracking are developed for each program. Gathers and reports success metrics of marketing campaigns.
· Travels to properties to review marketing programs and for events as needed.
· Responsible for the planning and implementation of all retail store sale promotions and events, including media and in-store execution. Responsible for the success of each promotion, measured by traffic entering the store. Monitors and analyzes sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotion campaigns.
· Owns the development of annual promotional plan, calendar, and supporting media to drive financial results.
· Responsible for the direction for all television, radio, social, public relations, special events, and print for retail stores. Owns execution, with support of the creative team, of all creative aspects for each promotion.
· Evaluates market trends/condition, consumer research, and competitive data to identify risks/opportunities and make strategic recommendations for brand execution at retail to maximize profitability.
· Partners with sales, merchandising, and management to identify and maximize opportunities at retail.