Purpose of Role:
To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on low value outlets including implementation of all sales activities/programmes in the retail sales territory and activation of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility)
- Responsible for the account management and activation of low value outlets and hypermarkets
- Listing of innovations and ability to pre-sell
- Ensure achievement of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility) for Territory
- Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved via monitoring the RRS scheme, excellent execution of promotions. Ensures promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets