Purpose of Role:
- To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on high value outlets including implementation of all sales activities/programmes in the retail sales territory
- Responsible for the account management and activation of high value outlets and hypermarkets
- To spot sell to fill sales gaps in the outlets (across the entire portfolio) and to pre-sell
- Ensures achievement of QDVPPP sales drivers for Territory
- Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved via monitoring the RRS scheme, excellent execution of promotions. Ensures promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Ensures at a minimum, once a quarter reviews of RSE, SR & VSR routes, inclusion of new outlets.
- Manages Recommended Price Compliance in outlets and ensures the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets
Has accountability for POS materials, Chillers, Light signs etc deployed in retail outlets within sales territory
- Use of the Intouch PDA as a tool for monitoring and improving individual Sales Targets, Share of Shelf, Distribution Targets & Call Targets.
- Ensuring that correct and up to date Customer details, Contacts, Outlet Types, Outlet Segmentation and Call Frequencies are gotten and sent to the Intouch Team for the purpose of updating the Customer Information from time to time.