A Retail Store located in magodo Lagos requires the services of a Store Manager. He/She will work on the shop floor and maintain constant contact with customers and staff. Ensuring staff give great customer service as well as dealing with the financial side of the store and people management. Candidate must possess at least a National Diploma in business administration or any related field with 4-5 years experience in the retail environment.
· Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
· Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
· Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
· Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
· Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Good market knowledge and experience in sales to retail and supermarket stores
· Candidate must be presentable and must possess good communication skills
· Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
· Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
· Ability to work accurately under pressure
Interested should send their CV to email@example.com stating the job title as subject of the mail. Only candidates with experience in retailing and marketing to modern retail stores will be considered.