One of the leading Cosmetic and Beauty retailers in the region is looking for a key individual to develop the training and development programmes.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of a Learning and Development strategic plan for the Business.
- Formulates training policies, programs and schedules based on knowledge of identified Learning Needs, Business Needs and changes in policies and procedures
- Managing and monitoring Training budget; keeping within budget or below and prepare budget reports to justify expenditure
- Organizes and develops training materials such as training manuals, multimedia visual aids, as well as evaluate the content of the training materials
- Managing the development and implementation of learning evaluation procedures and analysis of feedback in order to evaluate the impact of development activities at organizational, team and individual level.
- Critically evaluate the effectiveness of training programs by designing meaningful measures for analyzing and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Communicate the result of learning effectiveness and Return on Investment (ROI) on all Training activities
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Create an action plan that will capture key learning points that can be transferred into the workplace
- Managing, motivating and facilitating the continuing professional development of the training team to ensure that the team meets its target and objectives
- Maintaining records and prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of trainers and monitor progress of trainees
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- At least 5 years Training experience with a retail or customer facing environment ( not from a banking or retail financial services )
- Fluency in Arabic
- Experience in the GCC preferably in KSA as well
- The role is based in the UAE but there will be travel involved to the regional store network