•Clear prorate exceptions for Emirates and other airline documents so that the fare collected can be allocated to each coupon of the document and sales liabilities on own document sales and revenue from OWN & other airlines uplifts can be established and accounted.
•Manually prorate complex coupons which have been rejected by the RAPID system in order to process in a timely and accurate manner to process and deliver on time as per client service level agreement.
•Examine special proration and code agreements to ensure the conditions and clauses are clearly understood and applied appropriately to billing/billed transactions. Recover under-billings due to ticketing discrepancies including incorrect fare collected on the ticket, non/under-collection of fuel & insurance surcharge, tax under-billings due to technical glitches in the system and SPA/MPA not applied due to ticketing or filing conditions not met.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of fare rules, proration and interline rules and interline agreements.
- Working knowledge on interline billing rules.
- Working knowledge of office automation software like Lotus, Word, Excel and Dbase to be able to perform data correspondence with the agents, access and creation of simple databases.
- Good analytical and investigative skills.