- The reward analyst will be responsible for managing the day-to.day activities within the Compensation and Benefits department as well as evaluating jobs using market pricing, supporting annual processes, ad hoc projects and analyzing compensation data with recommendations.
- An Engineering, Business related, Mathematics or any numerate degree. An advanced degree will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the analysis, design, and/or administration of compensation programs.
- Past proven compensation and benefits experience within a large organization including salary survey, salary reviews, bonuses and management of benefits.
- Strong numerical, analytical and Microsoft excel skills are essential.