Support the Reward Manager in Driving GNPlc’s Performance and Reward agenda by developing, implementing and managing Reward and Recognition frameworks and processes to align with the Organization and People strategy and values, attract, retain and motivate talent to deliver outstanding performance that leverages business performance.
The role reports to the Reward Manager. Role impacts Management and non-Management workforce.
Working closely with the following on Reward & Performance Management to inspire exceptional performance in our people:
- Reward Manager
- Members of the GNPlc HR Team.
- Reward Manager, Key Markets.
- External Reward Consultants.
- Association of Food Beverage and Tobacco Employers (AFBTE) – surveys/Reward issues.
- Nigerian Employers Consultative Association (NECA) on Surveys/Reward issues.
- Networks with Compensation & Benefits professionals in other Companies/ Compensation groups.
- Senior Managers and HoD’s across the Business.
- Team Member- HR Projects/HR Rep in cross-functional Project teams
- Ability to understand and assimilate broad conceptual principles to reward application.
- Good understanding of reward tools/techniques; understands what works within the business and the implications for individuals
- Uses experience and skills to identify and exploit key drivers of Organisational Performance.
Top 3 Accountabilities
- Support the Reward Manager in managing core reward processes – salary review, bonus, savings plans, benefit administration, communication, job evaluation in GNPlc
- Provide high quality analysis of position against talent market to support reward process and decision-making.
- Ensure access to high quality management information to support reward decision making