Position : Reward & Payroll Administration
Location : Lagos - Nigeria
Position report to : Reward Manager
· Contribute to an overall successful delivery of HR services to customers as a part HR Service Centre team according to SLA’s and KPI’s
· Respond to queries raised by employees on local payroll and benefit or general HR policy
· Administration, calculation and execution of payroll, variable pay, compensation & benefits according to country calendar, including mandatory payments/benefits as per country legislations
· Update employee data when benefits or salary are changed.
· Update and maintain e-HR system following changes in organisational structure, employee data etc. Create records for new staff, complete employee records when employee terminate.
· Archiving of personnel files.
· Reward administration.
· Invoice/Vendor Management related to reward area.
· Prioritise daily operations to assure even workload, high efficiency and accuracy.
· Deliver pre-defined reports to internal and external respondents.
· Contact with Global eHR team related to international relocations and issues resolution.
· Update user manuals and guidelines according to local rules and regulations.
· University degree within Personnel Administration or similar and/or min 1 year.
· General HR knowledge.
· Good knowledge in SAP or any HR systems.
· Fluency in English.