To act as an internal expert across a full range of reward activities, leading the design, planning and implementation of new reward and benefits initiatives/programmes and innovative reward solutions. Also to deliver high impact reward projects such as pay reviews, ensuring alignment with overall Human Resources policies, regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Develops and updates fit-for-purpose reward programmes ensuring alignment with Etihad and regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Responsible for planning and controlling complex reward projects in conjunction with policy and project resource teams
- Support the design, planning and implementation of new and revised reward initiatives
- Provide accurate and robust data across multiple groups for input into the Pay for Performance annual reward cycle
- Defines and implements processes for engaging key stakeholders (eg HR Business Partnership team, HR Leadership Team, line departments, senior management) to secure inputs on developing or updating current reward and benefits
- Conducts job evaluation of Job Descriptions in relation to individual and other Etihad job functions. Undertake external JD benchmarking projects as required.
- Conducts benchmarking studies, builds and maintains local and global networks within aviation and related industries in order to keep updated with industry best practices
- Contributes to the coaching and development of wider HR teams for ongoing development of expertise on reward and benefits
Post holder will be educated to Degree level education with acquired specialization in Human Resources, including rewards and benefits with 5 - 7 years of experience in reward and benefit management and job evalutation
- Technical reward expertise, including reward project management, reporting and benchmarking
- HAY or other mainstream job evaluation knowledge
- Effective communication skills.
- High computer literacy with proficiency in the use of excel and spreadsheets, databases and word processing