Job Reference Code: RS-OHP-003
Summary of Functions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Policy & Procedures- Under the direction of the Management, formulate develops, implements and updates personnel policies, procedures and forms for the effective management of the employees
- Statutory Compliance- Stays current with laws and regulations affecting personnel issues, employment practices or trends and recommends new or revised policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Reward Management- Prepares a compensation summary, which comprises of the present base pay of the staff, the results of the performance appraisal process,
- Payroll- Responsible for computation of monthly payroll, budget (monthly & annual), payment of consultants’ monthly salaries, pensions and benefits. Reconciliation of employees monthly timesheet with their daily or weekly timesheets
- Salary Survey- Under the directive of the Management conducts a compensation/market rate review analysis and the external competitiveness of the marketplace.
- Manage the grading and pay structure of prospective employees. Issuance of employment contracts and agreements, employee probationary and confirmation process (background screening & credential verification)
- Employee Relations- Manage administration of all matters with reference to employee engagement
- Absence Management- Generate monthly reports of employees either on paid time-off, unpaid time-off, vacation or time-off for supervisor’s review.
- Manage and file all employee documentary evidence to support employees’ leave records (Annual, Compassionate, Examination, Paternity, Maternity, Sick, Study, Voluntary Unpaid and Involuntary Unpaid Leave)
- Event Management- Coordinate the company’s events & meetings (Annual Dinner, Mentoring Program & Staff Retreat).
- Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative support. Organize, maintain and review all employee employment records
- Visa Advisory- Advises on visa type and also processes the reimbursement of visa fees
- Departmental Reports- Generate the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually reports and presentations.
- Corporate Organization Charts - Develops and updates the corporate organogram and departmental organogram to reflect current structure. Also update the employee directory.
- Advise on developing and defining employees’ job functions & role responsibilities.
- Attrition Management- Coordinates the exit process of separated staff. Ensures exit documentation is completed. Computes the final settlement (entitlement or indebtedness); coordinates and participates in completion of terminations and exit interviews where necessary.
- Cultural Diversity- Collaborate with department leaders to continually develop and evolve initiatives and programs with respect to diversity and inclusion; understanding unique business and geographic challenges and needs to appropriately tailor those initiatives for success
- Act as a central point of reference for internal and external queries with reference to employee relations. Provide information and answer questions on routine matters, ensure telephone and email enquiries are dealt with to a high professional standard and maintain confidentiality
- Assists and supports department managers and all employees regarding personnel issues. Answers employee questions regarding personnel policies, procedures and benefits; researches and disseminates topical or timely information to managers and/or employees on personnel issues.
- Performs other related duties as required or as assigned.