Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- Must be able to determine the angle of any lift.
- Ability to calculate the weight of a load and good knowledge of lifting plan.
- Ability to prepare Job Safety analysis (JSA); among other duties.
- Good reporting skills.
- Must have an authentic certificate from a certified body, LEEA, JCI or its equivalent as minimum.
- 7-10 years minimum, in major Oil & Gas projects, must possess vast Knowledge in fabrication.
This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.