Purpose / Role
Responsible to the Rigging Superintendent for the leadership and organization of the rigging and moving loads function on the site/installation to fully execute the requirements of the rigging and moving loads support service safely and effectively Key aims and objectives.
Prime Responsibilities and duties
- Accountable for promoting Safety.
- Plan & control work activities ensuring that a safe system of work is in place and followed during all lifting operations
- Implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the rigging work scope is completed efficiently, in compliance with LOLER and to a high standard of safety.
- Review and approve all lift plans developed by the site/installation rigging and moving loads function .
- Complete all work scopes in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches.
- Ensure job cards are completed and accurate progress reported
- Ensure time writing for the rigging and moving loads function is accurate and completed on time.