The nature and style of P&T-Wells deepwater operations in general means that the work performed is often intense and always high cost and high profile. The incumbent will be expected to possess and harness skills to work effectively in such an environment, sometimes with challenging timelines while maximizing the team's opportunity to achieve Best in Class performance.
1. Rigless Intervention Engineer will provide support to plan and execute the rigless intervention campaign and also support the delivery of the program to achieve the yearly target oil from well restoration using rigless intervention techniques.
2. Provide support in planning the rigless intervention programs in cooperation with the Asset team while maintaining the Health Safety and Environment safe practices.
3. He/she should be able to manage rigless intervention which varies from acidization, use of Slickline Intervention Package but also developing the possibility for Open Water Completion using a vessel of opportunity
4. Ensure are process safety considerations are fully embedded in the planning and design.
5. Define the rigless intervention cost and schedule estimate appropriate to the project phase.
6. Provide Support to rigless input to various project deliverables and the WRFM team including but not limited to rigless well intervention strategies, value improvement plans, Risk and Opportunity register, Interface management
7. Provide support to the rigless intervention contracting strategy and Wells aspiration for Open Water Completion using a vessel of opportunity
8. Provide support to various technical tenders, develop the technical specification and progress the following specialized tenders from tender initiation to contract award: Slick Line Intervention systems, Open Water Completion Systems, Intervention Vessels.
9. Coach and mentor younger CWI staff in the Well Delivery Process in accordance with the Wells Framework.
- Requires Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 8-10 years CWI experience with at least 3 years in completions
- Demonstration of success in a technical Deep Water Drilling/CWI position is required
- Experience in completion design and programming and the application of DCAF and operations logistics and materials
- Knowledge of the application of QA/QC processes and procedures.
- Experience in floating, deepwater completions and intervention operations.
- High level of HSE commitment and awareness.
- Good communication and command of English language, both spoken and written in order to fit into a multinational work force.
- Good commercial awareness and appreciation of life cycle costing
- An ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible, self-motivated and dynamic personality, capable of performing in a work environment which only provides limited resources.
- Knowledge of completions and work-over programming, design and execution, specifically within the sub-sea operations environment.