- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 10 - 15 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Establish a risk framework and provide support for its implementation, independent oversight ensuring compliance with the requirements of the framework, related policy(s) and guidance documents.
- Define Risk Appetite explicitly to communicate what level of risk is acceptable for each project.
- Define Risk limit Tolerances and Appetite for projects (policy development).
- Apply standard methodologies to conduct risk assessments across the company and related projects; mitigate identified control weaknesses through the creation of appropriate action plans.
- Develop appropriate Key Risk and Control Indicators for projects; subsequently monitoring and reporting of KRIs to proactively identify exposures or control weaknesses.
- Promote awareness of enterprise wide risk issues group wide.
- Ensure identification, aggregation and monitoring of operational loss events.
- Ensure the effective implementation of organisation’s risk management framework.
- Continuously improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of risk management processes.
- Monitor risk exposure to ensure day-to-day running of the business and that related barriers are resolved.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10 years or more years of relevant experience with at least 8 years in risk management, including exposure to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Project execution experience in Refinery/Petrochemicals projects.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.