- Job Field : Risk Management
- BSc/HND in Risk Management and Analysis or Finance preferably.
- MBA/M.Sc. will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years cognate experience
The responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Develop, maintain, manage and execute a comprehensive process for identifying, assessing, mitigating, monitoring and reporting on risks that may impact on organisational performance.
- Review, manage and drive the implementation of the developed ERM framework of the company.
- Execute operational and compliance risk analysis and assessments across Units.
- Facilitate ERM training across all levels in the company.
- Design contingency plans.
- Skills: Solid experience in Credit/Asset Risk Analysis
- Cognate Experience in Enterprise Risk Management Framework.