The ROV Supervisor has the primary responsibility for the Health, Safety and welfare of the offshore personnel, implementation and monitoring of the Subsea 7 safety management system, offshore ROV system resource management and management of work execution.
Please note these are NOT trainee/associate roles and therefore applicants without necessary industry work experience and flying time will not be considered
OPERATIONAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day supervision of ROV resources operating on work site.
- maintaining communications with the Client's Offshore Representative, vessel/Installation management and onshore management.
- Conducting all ROV project briefings with the Client's Representative, vessel/installation Master/OIM, Dive Superintendent, ROV personnel
- Ensuring that all equipment and stores used by the operations team are in a condition satisfactory in performance, maintenance and calibration necessary to carry out the operation.
- He has the right to terminate the operation if he considers that a malfunction of any part of the ROV system would prejudice the safety and/or satisfactory completion of the operation.
- Ensuring that the daily reporting to onshore management is undertaken.
- Collating the necessary information attaining to the project and obtaining approval by customer's representative where required.