- Under broad direction, this position manages the execution and delivery of incident specific Operations and Relief Wet project activities, including day to day contact and communication with the client.
- Serves as the Focal Point for Boots & Cocks to Halliburton, 3rd Party Services Providers and’ Client Crisis Response Teams, by making recommendations for required resources for the project, as dictated by the terms & conditions of the contract.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, and personnel/environmental safety.
- Resolves disputes and problems of one or more projects.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of the Oil & Gas Well Construction and its applications into Relief Well Planning, project execution, third party services and an overall knowledge of Client/Operator operational practices.
- Supervises Engineering Support and Tech Professionals.
- Supervises project personnel through subordinate leaders.
- Management experience is required.