This newly created role is to provide a comprehensive and remarkable guest experience through the delivery of tours and desert safari services in the Hala Abu Dhabi product range, maintaining the highest quality and safety standards, to build our reputation as the leading Destination Management Company in Abu Dhabi.
- Conduct and deliver right time scheduled & ad-hoc tours and safaris according to the selected itinerary through our 3 main principles of Safety, Education and Enjoyment. Create a positive and lasting guest experience and impression of the region in accordance with the standards set by Hala Abu Dhabi and TCA Tour Guide licensing.
- Ensure that the delivery of safari products are both an exciting and safe off-road driving and camp experience in accordance to the training and safety standards provided and the comfort level of the guest.
- Act as ambassador for Hala Abu Dhabi in the delivery of incentive and familiarization trips for tour operators and potential business partners of Etihad. Lead the group according to the itinerary and ensure that the programme runs without fault.
- Responsible for all accounting aspects of the job, including entry tickets into venues across the UAE, cash float where relevant, and any receipts and log books in respect of fuel consumption. Follow all company procedures and processes as set out in the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for all vehicle safety and guest safety whilst on duty. Adhere to the UAE and RTA law with respect to road safety and conduct.
- Promote Hala Abu Dhabi products and encourage incremental sales of tours and safaris. Act as subject matter expert with regards to the product range, the emirate of Abu Dhabi, the UAE and Etihad Airways.
- Deal with guest complaints in a pro-active and solution focused manner. Follow up with the client wherever necessary. Report all service delivery failings and guest feedback to the office in the event of guest compensation.
- English + one other fluent foreign language skills which meets with the demographic of our client base.
- Clean International drivers licence with minimum of 5 years; minimum 12 months driving experience in the UAE
- 3 years in customer facing role ideally in the field of travel or tourism
- Experienced desert and off road driver
- Confident communicator
- Excellent knowledge of the UAE