Key activities in your role will include:
- Collecting & analyzing security information from a range of local & international sources, & representing ACF at security related meetings. Conducting risk & threat assessments whenever the context changes.
- Working closely with the Field Coordinators to define & evaluate the security rules & procedures for their projects & bases.
- Developing contingency plans to minimize each risk identified for the mission.
- Conducting safety & security briefings for all visitors & new staff when they arrive on mission. Ensuring that copies of all security rules & procedures are kept updated & disseminated to all staff.
- Coordinating and liaising on safety and security matters with all relevant actors such as national and international NGOs, UN, donor organizations and governmental authorities.