- Assists in defining HSE quality management approach organisation-wide (procedures, standards, specifications, etc)
- Monitors compliance with HSE policy.
- Conducts HSE inspections, sampling, monitoring/tests, accident and incident investigations, to identify hazards and unsafe practices – reports findings and makes recommendations.
- Carries out periodic audits on HSE processes and procedures organisation-wide.
- Carries out regular inspections on major projects and those with a potentially high risk factor to assess compliance with policies, procedures, and ensure implementation of safe work practices
- Assists in the development and execution of annual quality assurance plans
Available Slots 4 Slots
A first degree in Safety, Environmental Science or any related discipline
Membership of any occupational health & safety professional bodies or equivalent.
At least 3 years experience in the HSE field within a relevant industry (Utilities, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, etc.)