Monitor and report organization-wide compliance with established Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures.
Ensure that all critical equipment are maintained and in good working condition.
· Document all incident reporting and investigation procedures and ensure timely reporting of incidents and near-misses.
· Assist in conducting training of employees to enhance HSE awareness.
· Conduct regular safety Walk-Around inspection at theLiquid Mud Plant and document gaps for prompt closure.
· Conduct regular safety meetings with Liquid Mud Plant employees, contractors and truck drivers.
· Assist in conducting annual HSE self-assessment, pre-Audit assessment, Disaster Preparedness exercise and Fire drill.
· Maintain Administrative contacts with government agencies.Ensure personal protective equipment, such as dust masks, safety goggles, footwear and helmets, are used as stipulated.
· Liaise with various departments organization-wide to determine their safety requirements (training, protective equipment, and corrective measures), report promptly and follow up to ensure timely provision and deployment.
· Assist in the conduct of appropriate safety training for employees as required, to foster health and safety consciousness and understanding of individual roles in implementing the company’s HSE policies.
· Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the HSE Manager.