- Help manage risks and hazards in the office area.
- Report and investigate incidents, injuries and hazards and implement agreed control measures.
- Liaise with the head of the unit or controlled entity, OHS Unit and other safety personnel.
- Review and analyze injury and incident reports and data.
- Develop injury and incident prevention strategies for their area.
- monitor local area compliance with OHS policy and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Must be a graduate with experience in related company with at least 2 years experience.
- Must have supervisory skills.
- Must have analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be based in Lagos.
- Must not be more than 25 - 32 years of age.