Create, implement and support an overall safety promotion and training plan to ensure a coherent, integrated safety promotion, awareness and training approach within the Emirates Group. Contribute to employee engagement by ensuring an accurate, timely and appropriate flow of safety promotion and training throughout all levels of the organisation, leading to a continuous improvement in the safety performance of the Emirates Group.
- Partner with Internal Communications / Corporate Communications and the relevant training departments to plan and deliver relevant, timely and engaging training and communication material for all employees. Liaise with relevant stakeholders to facilitate the timely delivery of all activities, materials and campaigns.
- Develop and design concepts for safety promotion materials based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Work closely with the Creative Services and Internal Communication departments, to ensure that all communications are on brand and are appropriate in tone and appearance.
- Deliver presentations and product demonstrations to line departments to support safety promotion initiatives. Direct, motivate, and influence the mobilisation of the line departments to ensure delivery of the product, concept or campaign objectives within scope, time, cost and quality.
- Degree or honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- 5+ years in a role related to the safety promotion accountabilities. Previous airline safety experience preferred.
- Understanding and application of a variety of safety promotion strategies and communication channels.
- Knowledge of graphic software, layout and illustration types, web design layout and printing techniques would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of training strategies and methodologies