The purpose of Sale Engineering graduate will be to assist the team to help potential customers understand, compare, and contrast the solutions that are available for buying (the pre-sales role); to troubleshoot problems with their implementations — that is, to help ensure that the solutions work successfully once the buying decision has been made (the post-sales role) and to maximize sales.
· Builds upon and maintains existing relationships by supporting the account team in selling the organization's products and services to an assigned set of customers or a geographic region.
· Assists in organization of customer visits and negotiations
· Applies basic knowledge of engineering principles and practices to assigned tasks.
· Assist in developing technical specifications, implementing designs, and to deliver high performance, low-cost equipment or system results integrated with customers’ products.
· Interfaces with sales, manufacturing, and marketing teams to design and deliver solutions.
Required Skills and knowledge
· Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering,