As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for undertaking market planning to ensure the successful programmed steady growth of the business. You will source new customers and maintain rental revenue growth through a variety of sales initiatives.
You will also manage the customer relationship processes utilising professional account management methodologies. You will, in addition, provide assistance to other departments as and when required.
Your other duties will include:
- Identifying potential key clients and working to develop them as priority customers
- Monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing and sales activities
- Visiting existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively handling customer complaints
- Staying abreast of market place activities and making appropriate recommendations
- A successful track record in sales of a technical product set
- A consistent work history
- A high level of computer literacy
Additionally, as a Sales Account Manager, you must have a strong work ethic with excellent multi-tasking and time management abilities.
You must also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and be adept at establishing working relationships.
Whilst not essential, experience of selling an IT or AV rental product would be beneficial to your application.